FASTag is a simple & reusable tag based on radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology. Each tag is linked to a registered Saving account to facilitate automatic deduction of toll charges.
Price Break-up (Rs. 500)
1. Tag Cost: 200 Rs
2. Refundable Security Deposit: 200 Rs
3. Threshold Amount (will be added to your FASTag wallet): 100 Rs
How it Works
1. Buy FASTag and affix it on the vehicle's windshield
2. Add money to your FASTag Wallet
3. Enter dedicated FASTag lane at any National Highway Toll Plaza
4. Tag reader at Toll Plaza reads your vehicle's FASTag, and applicable Toll charges get deducted from the linked account
5. Boom barrier opens automatically and you pass like a VIP
6. You will get SMS notification on the spot at the time of crossing any toll plazas.
7. 5% Cashback will be credited into FASTag linked Account.
8 FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
Features of FASTag
1. Cashless payment– FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions, and don’t need to worry about collecting the exact change.
2. Faster transit– Auto-debit of exact amount through the FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas & saves time.
3. Online recharge– FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. etc.
4. SMS alerts– Instant SMS alerts on registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
1. Provide digital copy of required documents. Activation will be done in 5 working days.
2. This program is part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative rolled out by NPCI under the guidelines of NHAI & IHMCI
3. FASTag is presently operating at more than 480+ toll plazas across national highways; more city and state plazas will be on-board in future
4. In case you want to Deactivate FASTag and apply for security deposit refund, please call on 1800-11-0018 / 1033.