Health Benefits Of Triphala powder
• Collagen formation and reduces bacteria on the skin
• Triphala has adaptogenic activity
• To increase the immunity, liver function, and digestive power
• Reducing belly fat, body cleanse and other abdominal problems.
• Helps to lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels
Triphala rectifies the cycle of metabolism in the body, so it reduces body weight. Its use also makes bones stronger and increases bone mineral density in obese people. Triphala is a common home remedy for constipation. Triphala has been hailed as an anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, detoxifying tonic, which can be used in multiple ways. Triphala inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria in the gut whilst promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria, thus improving overall gut health.